Friday, December 26, 2008

Two weeks and counting...

It's hard to believe, but it's only 2 weeks until I leave for my semester at Temple Rome! I'll be posting updates and photos here at least once a week (I hope) to share all my European adventures with those across the pond. Stay tuned for more info!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you as you prepare to leave for the semester. Thanks for sharing your experience with us through your blog. Can't wait to see the first pictures of Rome on your new camera. Already starting to miss ya!
- Mom

Judy said...

I just noticed that you were "following" my blog and I discovered your blog!! How fun! I can't wait to see all your posts and updates! Let me know if you want me to give you a jazzy background to get you going!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know. It'll be nice to keep up with you guys!

All my love!!!
D

Jenn said...

i didn't know you made a blog!! i can't wait to see and hear about all your adventures!! add me to you and i'll definitely be checking in on you ;) love you and praying always...

Christine said...

Don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding - I love you and I'm glad you made a blog. :)

Cait said...

Judy, that would be amazing!!! Thanks so much!