My blog received a snazzy makeover recently...thank you so much Judy! I know you have a million things to do every day, and I truly appreciate you taking the time to make my blog beautiful! I'm definitely new to this whole blogging thing, so it's great to have some help from the blogging queen. :) You are amazing! Thanks so much!
5 comments:
I like the blog...especially the Rome time. Now I will know if I am calling you in the middle of the night or not. Do you still have a curfew in Rome? (just kidding)
Already missing you sweetie!
Mom
Thanks for adding the Rome time!! I was wondering how I'd keep track of it. :)
The makeover is a work in progress! I'll have a cute "travel" header once we get some pictures of you in Rome!! That camera better be with you at all times!
Judy is definetely the blogging queen!! I can't wait to hear and see all about your new adventure! So glad that you have joined the blogging world so that we can live vicariously through you:) Love you!!
Cait,
We are so excited about your adventures. We all will experience Rome, and other places in Italy vicariously through you. Keep updating for us. Need your address to send something special. Love to you,
Aunt Alley
Post a Comment