Monday, April 6, 2009

We're okay!

I know a lot of you have probably heard about the earthquake near Rome, so to set your minds at ease I just wanted to post really quick to let you know we're all okay! I actually just heard about it this morning...we didn't even feel it where we were. Checked the news, and it looks like it was about 60 or so miles outside the city, so we're good here. Safe and sound!

I'll sit down and update more later...I didn't realize how long it had been since I've posted!

Ciao for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...so now you HAVE to come home!!! Earthquakes! You never told me this was a possibility. Didn't quite prepare myself to wake up on a beautiful spring morning with my only daughter in Rome to find out there was an earthquake!!! I am definitely learning to trust God in ALL things!

Glad you are safe and of course, I'll be calling you on my way to work.

Love ya...
Mom

PS...you really don't have to come home...unless they evacuate you. See ya in May.

Judy said...

I'm with your mom...never knew about earthquakes in Italy! I'm praying for the people effected by this. It sounds like it was quite devastating in some places. I'm so thankful you didn't even know about it and that God is continuing to protect you!

Dave N said...

Glad your ok. I was just gonna write on your wall to find out. Have a great rest of your trip.