It may be a little hard to tell from these pictures (a cloudy sky and shop window lighting makes for a tricky lighting situation), but can you spot a trend?
Yep! Purple and black. In case you're interested in being ahead of the fashion swing, purple and black are the colors in vogue right now. Seriously. These three pictures were all taken while I was walking down one stretch of road...on the same block! (There were more photos, too - these were just the best ones.) I don't think I've gone a day since being here that I haven't seen someone wearing the fashionable color combo. Dresses, skirts, shoes, boots, hats, jackets, scarves, gloves, pants, purses...you name it, you can buy it in purple. Don't believe me? Check this out:
This picture doesn't even really do it justice, but right away you can spot the purple pants, coat, and purse. I'm pretty sure there were more girls in this group wearing purple (I think at least one girl had on a purple top), but you get the idea.
So, for anyone interested in keeping up with the latest fashion (or beating the rest of the American female population to it)...pull out your purple!
Ciao for now!
4 comments:
I wonder how long it'll take for the trend to make it to the USA...
ugh, i love purple. now i'm going to hate it because EVERYONE will be wearing it....how dare the Italians ruin my color!!!! Well at least I still have pink!
Thanks for the info Cait!! I'll have to start scouting for purple clothes. :)
It's already here!! I've seen articles in magazines and online. Purple is definitely IN!!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment